The old Fulling/Flint Mill on the south side of Sprotborough Weir and the juncture between the Canal and the River Don at Lower Sprotborough c. 1916
The Flour Mill and Cottages beside the canal at Lower Sprotborough and the old bridge over the canal at Lower Sprotborough after demolition of the Flour Mill
BY KIND PERMISSION OF PENNINE HORIZONS DIGITAL ARCHIVE
These photographs were taken from glass plates taken by the late George Hepworth, and presented to the Hebden Bridge Literary & Scientific Society in 1916.
They were taken from a series of lectures on the Historic Homes of Yorkshire, written and illustrated with lantern slides.
Copley Sign - Sprotborough Park